- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (use gluten-free if you wish)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Couple pinches of Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Almond Milk (Or Rice, Hemp, Soy…)
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil (for skillet)
1. Blend the rolled oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, almond milk and bananas in a food processor / blender until smooth. I transferred the mixture to a bowl and hand mixed for a minute since some of the dry ingredients didn’t get fully combined. Stir in the blueberries.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet with a small amount of coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil to around medium heat. Get out a 1/4 cup or large spoon and use it to measure out the batter and pour into the heated skillet. (you can make them as large or small as you want, of course. I just made mine using a 1/4 cup of batter each). Heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side. They should be easy to flip over. The other side will probably need less cooking time, so make sure they don’t burn. The other side of my pancakes took only about 30 seconds.
3. When your pancakes are done, top with some fresh blueberries (optional), maple syrup, vegan butter, honey, jam or even some apple slices
This delicious recipe was originally found at http://calmmindbusybody.com/